Bridget Finn graduated from the University of Dayton in 2019 with a B.A. in Political Science. Bridget started her law school career at the University of Illinois, Chicago in August 2019. During law school, she sat as an executive justice on the Moot Court Honors Board. She was also a candidate on UIC’s Review of Intellectual Property Law Journal. Bridget earned Dean’s List honors during the Spring and Fall semesters of 2021 and 2022. During her 3L year, Bridget externed at the Illinois Supreme Court. She graduated cum laude in May 2022.
- University of Illinois – Chicago School of Law, J.D. 2022
- University of Dayton, B.A., 2019
- Illinois Bar Association, Student Member
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member